Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Columbia College's Biggest Mouth @ Metro Chicago!! =)

All I have to say is......BIGGEST MOUTH WAS A HIT!!!!! 


There were so many talented artists present on stage @ Chicago's Metro music venue. Amongst those talented artist was my good friend Moses Hall & his R&B Neo Soul group Harmonious Dynasty better known as H.D. (shown in pic above) they put on a fantastic performance @ this spring's Biggest Mouth for Columbia College Chicago. 
Below is a clip of the groups performance: 

 

While  @ Biggest mouth, I was able record a few more acts that graced the stage. The show went for a full 2 and a half hours and every minute was jam packed with entertainment. The full lineup for biggest mouth went as follows: Harmonious Dynasty,




Pearls and Bones
Roots Rockers
Overnight Fire
Lili K.
Velvette
Beasty Eyes
Hatie Parmeter
They Face Reaction
Aby and Tessa Gutierrez
Carbon Tigers
Jennifer Oakley
Katz Company

Here are a few more clips I was able to grab during the flawless Biggest Mouth performances: 




If you loved those performance clips be sure to check out all of the photos I collected from Big Mouth as well. I got some really good shots so what are you waiting for?? Check em out already lolz ;) 



 




 

 













So what do you think?? Pretty awesome huh! I'm already excited to see the next round of Big Mouth contestants & I wonder who will grace the Biggest Mouth stage next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment