Tuesday, August 23, 2011

.....So I went on the road with The Walking Shadows &....♥

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME OF MY LIFE!!! OMFG SO INSANE!!!!!!! The Walking Shadows know how GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD ;)


 Check out all of the kool footage I got from my trip!!!! We stopped @ Cicero's in St. Louis, Kitty Cat Klub in Minneapolis & we were @ Goose Island in Chi Town ;) lolz
OH YES!!! &EVERYTHING IS ON YOUTUBE!!! =) 




HAHAAHA & That's not all, I also SAW MY FAVE BAND Chevelle the night we got back into Chicago!!!! & Guess What??? I crowd surfed 3 times & I even got kicked outta Congress Theater lolz =) I love how insane my life is!!! =D 








Til Nextime Folks!!! lolz b4 ya go check out this sweet clip of "Shameful Metaphors" Live by Chevelle!!! I was right in 3rd row when they performed check it out ;) 
xoxoxox Every1 peace 4 now!!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment