Monday, October 24, 2011

♥ YAY!!! AWESOMENESS!!! =) ♥

 


I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY LATELY.....
APOLLO HOUSE IZ ON FIRE!!! THEIR SHOW @ ACE BAR WAS SO EPIC & MEMORABLE!!! lolz I even brought glowsticks!!! ;) Here's a pic I took of the band from Friday night!!! 



Don't 4get 2 subscribe to their YOUTUBE, Follow the Band on TWITTER and of course, like their FB BANDPAGE!!! ;) KEEP AN EYE OUT 4 UPCOMING APOLLO HOUSE SHOWS xoxoxox ;) 


AND OMG!!!! LET ME TELL YOU I HAD AN AWESOME TIME @ THE WALKING SHADOWS SHOW LAST THURSDAY @ STAGE BAR!!!! CHECK OUT THIS PIC I GOT OF THE BAND!!! 

THE WALKING SHADOWS PERFORMED THEIR EPIC COVER OF "TORNADO OF SOULS" BY MEGADETH ON STAGE THAT NIGHT CHECK OUT THE VID lolz ;) Shout out 2 Julia Groves 4 capturing this moment of awesomeness!! =) 





 ♥

They've actually been covering this song for awhile (like when we were all down in St. Louis over the summer) I just recently figured out the name of it lolz Symphony of Destruction iz my Megadeth jam what's yours??? lolz ;) 

I think I like The Walking Shadows cover of this jam a bit better than the original & that's not a bias opinion what do you guys think??? I posted the original below for you guys to check out, pretty sick huh!!??? =)





FUCK YEA!!!! ;) OH!! AND DON'T 4GET TO SUPPORT THE WALKING SHADOWS ON WINDY CITY UNDERGROUND RADIO!!! THEIR SINGLE, "The Devil You Never Name" is in rotation and available upon request!!! 

 ♥
JUST VISIT WINDYCITYUNDERGROUND.COM and click LISTEN LIVE!!!! OR CALL IN @ THE STATION @ :
(312) 884-8000!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? REQUEST THE SONG NOW!!! ;)

THERE IS DEFINITELY MORE TO COME FOR THE WALING SHADOWS JUST MAKE SURE YA STAY UPDATED RIGHT HERE ;) 

THAT'S NOT ALL I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS THOUGH.... GUESS WHO I SAW WITH MY HOMIES THIS WEEKEND... the one...the only...William Control!!! And once again I was able 2 capture pictures of awesomeness with him!!! Check us out!!! ;)


 I swear that man iz sexy check his stage presence lolz ;) 



AND WE MET I:SCINTILLA SHE WAS SO NICE FUCKIN AWESOME!! =)







I EVEN GOT 2 CHECK OUT THIS SICK LOCAL CHICAGO METAL BAND BY THE NAME OF UNHOLY EMPIRE!!! THEY WERE THE SHIT!!! check out these sweet ass pix I got of their performance @ Cobra Lounge!! ;) 





YUP!!!! FUCKIN' BEST NIGHT EVER!!! ;) 
Til next time xoxoxox Everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment